Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blah


"I need a LONG BLACK DRESS!"
I have been saying or posting this for quite a number of times.
Alas, I still can't find it until now!
I know it wouldn't appear by blogging about it nor posting at Facebook but seriously I have spent quite a lot of time searching for it.
Basically this post is sort of random rant -.-
Guess what, I just came back from IPC and e-Curve.
In fact, I've shopped all the malls at Bukit Bintang area (yeah, name the malls and those are the ones that I've been to).
All I need is just a simple and plain long dress, preferably black that I can wear it for my exam and performance, which are on next week.
How many days do I left in getting it?
No, I did not start to look for it at the very last minute but few months ago.

In desperation...
Any recommendation?

The days are numbered...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment