Monday, October 18, 2010

Officially FULL!

Life's getting busier and I am officially fully-occupied on everyday from today onwards!
Let's take a peek on my uber-hectic schedule...


Yes, I have to rush to other places after my classes in uni for different purposes.
Project Revive/ Charity Dinner & Concert on 4th November...
Most importantly, it's mainly due to the preparation for Big & Brassy Concert that I'm involving in which will be held on 13th & 14th November.
Guess what, my final examinations will be held starting on 12th November.
In the meantime, I have to juggle with my work too besides academic.
I know this is gonna be tough, but I will thrive & endeavour!
Must stay tough in this prime period!
Oh well, leaving house at 6:30am and reaching home at 9:30pm seems to be my routine.
Soon, it will be 11pm.
Some of my friends have been asking me, "Why are you so busy?"
In fact, I guess it has become my habit that like to fill up my leisure time with all sorts of activities or classes.
"Colour your life. Live your life to the fullest!" have become my favourite quotes.
Hahaha...
Apologies to siblings & friends that have been asking me out...
I will clear out my free time in end of November where there will be no important event going on and hang out with you all!

Uh... Time to hark back what I've did in this few weeks...
Teehee...
Face to face Noodle House started to operate on 4th Oct and my friends and I manage to get a nice seat and tried it out!
Umm... The noodle was delectable and we were lucky to serve by a charming lady (one of the owners I guess) on the very day.
Mind you, the Noodle House is a self-service restaurant.


Not to be forgotten, Famous Amos officially opened on that day too.
Imagine the irresistible smell that came out from the shop,
it's an indulgence of whiffing the smell of cookies when you pass by...
There are some promotions given in line with the opening of Famous Amos...


Apart from that, Baskin Robbins start scooping in my uni on 7th Oct!
My friends and I were lucky to be among the first 100 customers who enjoyed free scope of ice cream.
Of course, we wore pink stuff too!
Hahaha...
Saw the crowd?

Alright, back to my studies part...
My group once again achieved highest mark in the class in our BMA assignment!
Glad to have such efficient, brilliant & cooperative group members.
Not to mention, our tutor who guided us too...
Thanks a million!
Well, Mr. Lim & Mrs. Lim 'appeared' in our process of accomplishing the assignment.
Haha...

We miss our ex-tutor, Dr. Usha badly...
Can't wait to make appointment with Dr. Usha during her consultation hour...
We need help...! SOS

Oh yes, 95% recovered from sickness already.
I used to get well from sick in a day or two yet somehow it took me days to recover lately.
Currently still having minor cough.
My mum even wondered & asked me why do I take such long time to recover this time...
Haiz....
I must take good care of myself especially during the upcoming full-engaged month!

Oh yesh,
just registered AIESEC today...
We are considered lucky as currently only Taylor's University has this international affiliate among other private institutions...
Looking forward to the forthcoming projects!


Hmm...
Actually I would like to blog more about my life & what I've been up to.
However, I tend to forget as time goes by & life's getting busy...
Undeniably, my memory is getting worst...

Alright, time to finish my design now before I forgot!
Cheers~

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    remember don't exploit ur health ya my dear =) take care of ur health!!!

Post a Comment