Saturday, January 1, 2011

Did some cleanup in my house and tadaa...
Found a stack of magazines, a series of it I would say..
Ranging from issue about ICT, Health & Sciences, Engineering, Hospitality & Tourism to Business..
They are still in great condition as shown in the photo..


Well, I can't really remember did I buy it or getting it from lucky draw...
LOL!
Anyhow, I am giving it out for FREE!!
Not sure which road should be taken after SPM, STPM?
Grab it before it's too late to have more insight info about the courses that you are interested!
Anyone who interested in getting it feel free to drop me a message or comment as soon as possible..
It's based on first come first serve basis!
Haha...
Well, I will just send it to recycle if there's no response.. HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment