Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Deepest condolence...

Actively sang in choir ensemble in the past 15 years in US, Europe...
Even in Disney Choir...
Returned to Malaysia in just few years ago...
He. who had been teaching in UPM, ICOM, MIA & UCSI,
was a great teacher...
a best friend...
With a gifted voice, Mr. Ian Tan Sui Ping had left us earlier, on 2nd Jan 2011, about 7pm to the heaven....
Not only become a singer for God, but also a best friend...
Undeniably, his voice had touched numerous of hearts...
He did not record any album, my ex choir coach who was his old friend told...
As he only had live performances all this while...

grabbed this photo from my sis...

p/s: I did take a photo with him and my juniors after the concert yet I wasn't able to find the camera owner who took the photos for us... It has become a fond memory... Engraved in our heart...

Well, pardon me as I am not poetic, a Christian nor taken any literature subject...
But this is what I can write...

There were hundreds of people who went to his house to pay him a respect just now...
Special thanks to Pn. Leong and Dr. Chan who sent us there for a wake ceremony.
I was holding back my tears though I am not very very close to him..
Indeed, it was a great lost to the music industry!

He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, may more present than the living man.



感慨人生的无常, 感叹人生的短暂。
虽生死有命,但愿人生有如烟花般璀灿! 
珍惜眼前人。。。


R.I.P. Mr. Ian Tan~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment