Thursday, December 2, 2010

Woohoo.. Received this letter at last!
It's confirmed gonna held on 29 Jan 2011, which means I have 57 days left for preparation!
Well, I don't mind getting a place in the competition or not but instead, I want to get more exposure, reduce my stage fright (yes, it's still haunting me even though I've been performing on stage for numerous time! =x) and perhaps get some comments from the panel of judges so that I can perform better in my exam.
Teehee...
For the benefit of all participants, they will offer an hour free practice at their premises!
I am so gonna book for my practice time!!
Huhu... Have not touch the piano for days due to the funeral going on at my neighbourhood....
Yeah, a neighbour of mine has just passed away and we need to pay respect for him.
My condolence to my neighbour...
Hopefully I can practice tomorrow...
* drooling *


Uh... There are many things that I would like to blog about before my next semester starts..
Yet, I am still waiting for the photos from my friends before posting it...
Or else my blog posts will look dull & monotonous...
Can't wait to get the photos!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment