Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lovely day ♥

Of music, flowers, delectable food and , 11.1.12 is one of the red-letter days!
Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin on Steinway & Sons was not only awakening but stimulating!
Indeed, it has made my day..!
It was such a pleasure to watch 3 piano recitals in a row and yeah, including my sis and her friends'.
Most importantly, it's a family day!!!

we don't look alike, do we?

Congratulations to my sis for her successful performance! ^^

 flowers from New Zealand! from me.. haha



Here's the repertoire list of my sis' recital:

Roumanian Dance No. 1 - Bela Bartok
Sonatine - Maurice Ravel
Rhapsody in Blue - George Gershwin

I can't recall the other 2 as I've misplaced the programme books :(


Right after the show, we headed to Pavilion to have our lunch!
It's DIM SUM HOUR!
yay!!



Now I realized that having fried food will limit my appetite.
In other words, I will eat less than usual.
Here's what we had:
Shrimp Dumpling
Xiu Mai
Caviar Dumpling
Shanghai Dumpling
Sharkfin Dumpling
Glutinous Rice Wrapped with Lotus
Chicken Feet
Fish Maw with Thai Sauce
Dried Oyster & Peanut Congee
Chicken Floss & Century Egg Congee
Mango Cake
Osmanthus Cake

After some shopping at Pavilion, Fahrenheit 88, Lot 10 and Sg. Wang, we had our dinner at Outback Steakhouse which is located at BB Park, KL.


peach mango cream cocktail~ 

 cool breeze cocktail~

mum & dad  ♥

Chicken on barbie with BBQ sauce & rice pilaf!
notice that there's a ♥ shape?


It was really exhausting though we did not perform any heavy duty activities. lol!
But lastly, it's totally heartwarming to spend time with my love ones ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment