Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Interview



3 months of time left before the commencement of my new semester.
So, I've applied for part time job and went for the interview instead of being the land surveyor at home.
lol
Guess what did the director commented after the interview session?


.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........


She commented that my English is good compared to the other applicants and wondered if I know how to speak Chinese language.
... English is definitely not my mother tongue apparently..  -.-!ll
You gotta be kidding..



Okay, and lastly here's her feedback

Signing off to read my piling TIME magazines!
Yes, there are rooms for improvement for my English!!

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    glad to know that your English standard is being recognized by director of a company! Hope you'll get the job you want, keep it up girl! ^^
    ~* kY *~ said...
    haha.. yeap! yes I will... thanks dear! ^^

Post a Comment