Saturday, November 27, 2010

Children Rights Week

If you have noticed, many friends in your list has changed their Facebook profile photo to cartoon photo.
Well, this is in conjunction with the Week of the Children Rights which was widely spread by this status:


From 20 to 27 November change your profile picture on Facebook for a cartoon of a hero of your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. These days will celebrate WEEK OF THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILDREN! For a week we will not see a single "real" face on Facebook but it is an invasion of childhood memories! Come back to us kids!



Basically I don't really know about the origin of this status and who intitated this yet I just changed my profile photo to Patrick for fun!


Haha...

Anyway, this has reminded me of the drawings of Patrick (yes, from Spongebob Squarepants!) by my lower 6 juniors for me...
bookmark by Zhen Yein

 by Tan Yi Wang

 by Koh Peng Seng

by Chua Wai Hong


Actually this was the task for them during Orientation Week in order to get my signature... I ma such a good senior. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment