Sunday, July 18, 2010

Despicable me

I am no good in anything.
Screwed up everything.
Wants to resign from whatever post that I am holding.
Quit whatever activity that I'm involving.
Thinking of isolate myself from everything.



Yes, I don't know what happened on me.
I think I am suffering from Schizophrenia & Amnesia for quite a long period.
Some who are close and around me may have notice some symptoms in me.
I just couldn't concentrate, remember well, emotions fluctuate and... and...



I need meditation!
Or Psychologist if things get more worst!



Very sorry for those who I was sort of ignored....
My mind was full of some other stuff and I wasn't aware of my surrounding... >.<

I am tired.....................................................................................................................





(title was inspired by Despicable Me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment