Thursday, July 15, 2010

98% of my friends have started their course in their university or college already.
Some of them have started their class while some of them still in orientation period.
Almost all of their comments after the commencement of courses are... " very tiring, boring, unbearable, can't understand what the lecturers were teaching as they were using BM, etc..."
Most of the lecturers from government university teaching in BM!
Wish my friends can cope with this as we are the first batch learning science and mathematics subjects in English all the while.
Suddenly feel grateful that I did not study in government university. xD

Yeah, negative comments...
I wonder how will be my life when my course commence..

Anyway, all the best to my siblings, friends & stay strong over there!!!

If life doesn't turn out to be the way you want, make it turns out to be the way you want.

Good luck to all of you! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment