Friday, December 26, 2008

Form 6 Orientation Ended!

Wohoho...
Orientation period ended on 7 July.
This signified ceasing of dreaded time where juniors will be sort of being played or being seniors' slaves...
LoL!
But my personal seniors do care and treat me very well
=D
Well,
lower sixers were briefed by Pn. Gan about the orientation thingy after morning assembly.
The interesting part was...
there will be a competition where best male and female seniors will be chosen.
And the voting session will be started on that day after school.
One can only vote for 1 male and female senior.
Hehe...
Of course I know who I should vote for and deserve my vote...
Keke...
Oh yeah,
all of us were required to hand in our orientation form and completed with seniors' signatures.
I left few seniors' signatures!
Gosh...
Luckily MHua offered his helping hand and showed me the seniors...
Otherwise it would take me for a long time to figure out who are they...
>.<

Thanks MHua!
Yeah!
I completed the form and managed to hand in during recess time to our class representative - PYong, who was also my personal senior =)


my orientation form... (see that MU's logo? Yeah, my senior is an ardent fan of MU!)


Not to be forgotten,
my seniors who were always there to aid me and get other seniors' signature...
Really appreciate of what you all did for me...
(n_n)
Erm...
I did some bookmarks for them...
100% handmade
Wish they like it
;)





front view


back view

Hmm...
Horley link wasn't open that day...
Need to take the longer way to LRT station...
=.=
Anyway,
Suresh told me lots of informative stuff throughout the way...
Thanks...
^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment