Friday, July 27, 2012

Dramas & Movies Hour! .

Ah... Finally started my semester break.
Thanks to the hectic schedule, I don't really have time to sit back and watch tv programmes in these few months time.
Not to mention going to cinema and watch movise.
That's a luxury for me.
Anyhow, am so gonna watch some dramas and movies (which was my favourite pastime few years back then) before I am immersed in another round of grind!

Thanks to the advent of technology (especially HDMI and USB funciton), I just finished a korean drama and a chinese movie (gosh, it was not showing in Malaysia yet when I finished downloading. lol)

I'm not a koreanholic (though I was) but this is one of the nice drama that I'd recommend:
The Moon that Embraces the Sun  해를 품은 달 拥抱太阳的月亮


It's a fictional historic drama about sad but beautiful love story.
I don't really into love stoy yet what interests me was the plot, acting and settings.
Sometimes, the story was a bit slow so I tend to fast-forward it. Hee
Their acting is real good and you'll notice there's a huge difference between korean and taiwan drama which explains my refusal to watch taiwan drama.

Kim Soo Hyun looks kind of young for this character.. 
He is actually about 6 years old younger than Han Ga Inn!


Yang Myung Goon, emperor's elder brother, most tragic character in the drama 

and he chose to end up his life at the end...

 Woon, emperor's bodyguard and Yang Myung's best friend.
a truly loyal character

another lovable & funny character - Hyung Sun

Princess Min Hwa and her husband, Heo Yeom

Seol who always dresses like a guy... I like her look when her hair is tied up neatly

There's one minor cast who might be neglected: Hong Kyu Tae.
However, I think he should be awarded as the best 'kelefeh'. HAHA



 


so adorable!

What I like about this drama is... it has a happy ending! :) 

 
 love the intro of this ending theme song
overall, it features nice ost


another new drama that I'm watching: Rooftop Prince


a silly yet funny drama that cracks me up
can't stand their long hair and the 'traffic light' attire

2 Comments:

  1. Wei Xiong said...
    I already watch Rooftop Prince. Queen In Hyun's Man is so nice but I am not sure whether it's nice for you or not. Queen In Hyun's Man has concept that a man from past time travel through time to modern time and have love with a woman in the modern time. Bridal Mask also is so nice but serious.
    ~* kY *~ said...
    I see... It seems like stories revolving time travel to/ from past is a trend now, not to mention China & HK drama. Haha... Well, I guess I will be watching less drama after this, life's getting busy..

Post a Comment