Tuesday, September 29, 2009

At last...
I am free to update my blog...
hehe....
Well,
its never late to blog about this... National Wushu Championships 2009...
which was held starting from 22 Aug 09 .. for few days...
Because... that's what my blog entitled... to reminisce! xD


Here are some videos taken during the opening ceremony...
not very clear though... and kinda shaky... =X
I also forgot to zoom in during recording... =/





Wushu performance - Golden Banquet



Wushu by Elite Exponents



武 。 舞 (Wushu & Dance)



Nevertheless, there are other performances too...


And,
here are some videos of the participants during the competition =)
They are very young and did very well! dO.Ob



.

.

.

Ahh....
Can't wait to back to World of Wushu....
T.T
Looking forward to the days after STPM...
Hehe...
I will be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment